Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stop saying,
"Ask her please?"
Cos I really dont know it myself :)


Went back to the old school yesterday.
Kokila sponsered us money for our lunch!
But I had to pay for my share.
Oh wells.

Guides room is green & purple! :D

Gadget making :)

Our very own favourite chair! :D

Slacking corner =D

Heard that the new guides room will be twice as small as what we have now.
OMG.

Went to play bball & badminton today.
JH, GH & ZL came over to my place first.
It was raining super heavily.

FLOODDDDDD

Brr..
Played "Truth or Dare".
Sorry if some pictures look pixelated,
cos I zoommed it in :)


Some girls that GH's suppose to ask for their ages.

Trash man :D

Saw YH, Jon, Clara & Lin afterthat.
Yay! :D

Looks weird?
It looks nice in real life :)

:D

My laogong! =D

Computer broke down yesterday.
So yeah,
everything went haywire & everything's gone.
Even all my fonts went missing.
& the worse thing is, I cant remember the names of the font.
I've searched for an 1 plus already.
& I cant play audition!
*Knocks head onto computer*
Damn my lousy computer.
Everything's lagging.
OMG SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE.

No comments: